Frequently, windshield wipers are the most unnoticed when you are regularly examining your auto parts. Unless you realize it is broken, you won’t normally give it attention.
Now, if your wipers don’t operate anymore, you may have to replace them. Here are simple procedures on how to install new windshield wipers:
• First, drop by your auto supply shop to look for the right size. It may vary on the make and model of your car.
• When you have purchased the appropriate wiper size, prepare your materials.
• Begin by taking up the wiper arm up in order for you to with it. You may switch on your car for a few minutes to switch on the wipers and put them in the appropriate position.
• Let go of the blade by pinching down on the wiper.
• Install your new wipers as stated in the manufacturer’s instruction. Lock all the hardware in place and be certain to test them prior to driving.